The Rinse Live episode 2 streamed LIVE on Monday 9th June and this is what we covered:
– Icebreaker: Big Brother has just hit our screens and it’s all about power!
If you could have just one super power – what would it be and why?
– Rihanna wore a see through dress to 2014 CFDA Fashion awards last Monday (http://therinse.wordpress.
Do you like/rate her choice of dress or do you think it was just a hot mess?
– (Delivered by Psycho) There are plans to encourage all schools to bring back ‘sports days’ and competitive sports between schools.
Do you think it should be mandatory for all kids to take part?
– Justin Bieber– is he racist, just stupid or both?
– We wrapped up with: Game of Thrones has fast gained a legion of fans and looks set to be one of those series that people talk about in years to come and request re runs and remakes. If you could choose one show from your childhood to make a comeback even if just for a season, what would it be?
Watch the full episode here: