The Rinse Live– episode 8 streamed LIVE on Monday 21st July and this is what we covered:
– Icebreaker: a Dutch cyclist escapes death twice after being scheduled to fly on both MH17 (downed by a missile early last week) and MH370 (disappeared without trace) – both times he changed his mind at the last minute.
Bearing in mind films like Final Destination – do we believe death will keep coming if you swerve it once?
Do you believe in divine intervention?
– What’s the deal with rappers and their God complex?
Kanye West has spoken exclusively to GQ magazine about how to dress like a God amongst other things (http://therinseonline.com/kanye-offers-advice-in-gq-magazine/) and Wu Tang affiliated rapper; Christ Bearer has spoken out about attempting to chop his penis off because he believed it was the root of all his problems and sex is for mortals – he is a God! (http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/wu-tang-affiliated-rapper-cut-penis-blessing-curse-article-1.1866432#bmb=1)
Apparently Christ Bearer has told TMZ that Vivid Entertainment should get at him to do porn: http://mobile.news.com.au/entertainment/music/wutang-clan-rapper-andre-johnson-who-cut-off-penis-wants-porn-work-now-its-reattached/story-e6frfn09-1226975239887
– A jury in Florida has granted a widow $23.6 billion in damages after her husband died of lung cancer in 1996
– What kind of message is this sending out?
– Do you agree with the award?
– We wrapped up with: A water mite has been named Litarachna lopezae after Jennifer Lopez because JLOs music kept the team in good spirits whilst they worked: http://news.sky.com/story/1302669/jennifer-lopez-has-water-mite-named-after-her
If you could have something named after you – what would it be and why?
Watch the full episode here: